Sunday, April 20, 2008

M.I.A.


Funny that my last post was called constant, because baking has not been in my life. So so much has changed since March 16th. I got a full-time job at a bakery, love it! I also moved to LA to be closer to work. A friend of mine found a great deal on an apt and I jumped at the change. So I have been unstable. But I did do last month's DB challenge. I made the lemon cake for Easter, and I loved the cake. The lemon buttercream turned out to be too buttery, and didn't come out quite right. The texture of mine was too thin at first and then I put it in the fridge and it got really hard. Sorry I don't have all the details of the recipe, I just got my camera back and wanted to post. Hopefully life will slow down a bit and I can bake it up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.