Sunday, November 7, 2010

"Cause I gotta sweet tooth that'll never come loose"


Finally the day has arrived. My favorite bakery in Boston, and former work place, has published a cook book!!! Flour Bakery's owner Joanne Chang has given the public a gift in a book filled with many delicious recipes. It's so fun baking from it, tasting the treats that I have sold to so many happy customers.

Last night my cousins had a house warming party, and I brought over some Coconut Macaroons. Not many people like coconut, or at least not many people I know. My roommate who doesn't like coconut had two of these treats and said they were great, coconut and all. I made them using just my arm as a mixer. And they turned out beautifully large and delicious.

1 comment:

Haddock said...

The minute I saw that picture, I knew it was with coconut. (got a weakness of coconut)