Sunday, November 25, 2007

Does anyone have the time?

11:12pm. Considering I didn't sleep much last night, I should be tucked in by now. Counting sheep and all. But no, I'm getting ready to go downstairs and bake. I have to check on the the amount of eggs I have, but if I get the go ahead, there will be sweetness in the kitchen yet again. Grandma is coming in the morning to help my mom out and she deserves a treat, right??? I am going to go ahead and place the blame on my new favorite blog, don't worry Tartlette, I still love you (your potato bread came out beautifully!!). However this beautiful, amazing, smart, blog takes my two favorite things in life, adds a tablespoon of sugar, and bakes a whole lot of heaven for me. Check it out. Baking and Books. Ciao for now!

1 comment:

Helene said...

Oh you cheater....! Just kidding! Love ya' too!!!